|일반적인 범위||측정 가능한 병변(최대 12cm)|
|광범위한 전이가 없는 경우|
|소화관이나 척수종양 침윤이 없는 경우|
|전신 상태는 PS0-2|
|1||뼈와 연조직 육종||조직학적 유형: 골육종, 척색종, 연골육종, 미분화다형세포육종, 악성말초신경초종, 평활근육종, 윤활막육종 등.||4주간 16번 치료|
|위치: 두경부, 흉부, 척추부, 후복막부, 골반부|
|뼈 스크류 등 금속유치가 조사 부위에 없음|
|2||두개 기저부||척색종, 연골육종 등.||4주간 16번 치료|
|수술 후 잔존 또는 절제 불가능한 병변|
|3||췌장암||절제 불가능한 병변||3주간 12번 치료
GEM 또는 S1에 의한 화학요법을 병용 (중입자 치료와 GEM 또는 S1을 이용한 화학요법을 함께하는 치료)
|소화관 침윤 없음|
|4||간암||간세포암||1주간 4번 치료 또는 3주간 12번 (마진이 위장관에 가까울 경우)치료|
|간기능이 Child A 또는 B (C는 적응외)|
|간내 담관암도 치료가능|
|5||전립선암||임상병기: T1c-T3N0M0||3주간 12번 치료
우리의 프로토콜에서는 전립선암 호르몬 치료를 추천
|병리조직학적으로 진단된 Gleason score.|
|6||폐암||비소세포성 폐암||1주간 4번치료 (Stage I) 또는 4주간 16번 치료 (Stage II-III)|
|임상병기: Stage I - III|
|7||직장암||수술후 재발병변||4주간 16번 치료|
|문합부 재발은 적응 외|
|골반 또는 림프절 재발|
|가장 근접하는 소화관과 수 밀리미터 떨어져 있음.|
|8||소수 재발||다른 부위에 재발이 없는 림프절재발, 다른 부위에 재발이 없는 간전이, 다른 부위에 재발이 없는 페전이 중 하나 (소수 재발 = 한 부위만 재발)||1주간 4번 또는 3주간 12번 치료|
How to Access Heavy Ion Radiotherapy
- Before Coming to Japan
- All inquiries from overseas patients and medical institutions should be directed to our international coordination partner, Medical Coordinators*.
- Each inquiry received by Medical Coordinators is relayed to Gunma University Heavy Ion Medical Center (GHMC) for reply. Based upon the information provided, GHMC will provide a preliminary opinion as to whether or not heavy ion radiotherapy might be appropriate to the patient’s condition. If heavy ion radiotherapy appears to be a viable option, then GHMC will also advise with regard to the tests and examinations that we will need to perform, possible scheduling of those tests and examinations, and estimated costs associated with testing and treatment, as well as answering any other specific patient questions or concerns.
- Trip preparations are coordinated by Medical Coordinators through direct contact with the patient. This includes the gathering of patient medical records and information, visa arrangements (if necessary, Medical Coordinators will assist the patient in obtaining a Medical-Stay visa), and travel and accommodation arrangements.
- GHMC confirms the dates and times of the patient’s initial appointments. The patient and any accompanying family members then travel to Japan accordingly.
- *Medical Coordinators Connect with GHMC
|Name of Guarantor||Emergency Assistance
Japan Co., Ltd.
|I-cell Networks Corp.||BRISIAN Co., Ltd.|
(English, Japanese, Korean, Thai and others)
(Chinese / call to Japan)
(Chinese / call to Beijing, 010-8586-0748 call inside China)
(Chinese, English, Korean, Mongolian)
|Contact||International Medical Coordination Department||International Medical Support Group||Ms. Li / Ms. Yang|
|Languages||Chinese, English, Russian and others||Chinese, English, Korean, Mongolian||Chinese, Korean, English, Japanese|
- After Arrival and During Treatment
- Medical Coordinators work closely with GHMC and Gunma Congress Support, a local non-profit organization, to ensure that the patient arrives safely and that all of the patient’s needs are met during his stay. The patient is provided with a 24-hour help-line telephone number that is answered by Medical Coordinators in English, and he can also contact Medical Coordinators with any special requests, including transportation arrangements, mobile phone rentals, and medical interpretation.
- GHMC conducts the analysis and medical examinations required in order to accurately assess the patient’s condition and to determine whether or not the administration of heavy ion radiotherapy is appropriate and of likely benefit. Once GHMC formally accepts the patient for heavy ion radiotherapy, the patient will be asked to sign an informed consent.
- Assistance with daily needs other than medical care is provided to the patient and any accompanying family members during their stayin Maebashi (Gunma Prefecture) by Gunma Congress Support.
- Upon completion of the treatment, the patient returns home.
- The Cost of Heavy Ion Radiotherapy
- Heavy ion radiotherapy costs are fixed, regardless of the number of sessions.
- Travel and accommodation costs, as well as service of Medical Coordinators costs, are not included.
- Any consultation fees incurred are in addition to the above
Medical Coordinators will respond your requests within five days and will assist you with administrative details. We hope you will come to Gunma University Heavy-Ion Medical Center for your medical treatment.